Join our team
The Habitat Choptank ReStore is hiring!
Click below to read the position descriptions. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for an AmeriCorps Volunteer to fill our Community Outreach Coordinator position!
- Read the position description here
- Apply here.
Meet the Habitat Choptank Staff
- Scott Baynard, Construction Supervisor
- Tara Felts, Housing Counseling & Education Manager, HUD Certified Housing Counselor
- JoAnn Hansen, Executive Director
- Pat Ingram, Client Services Manager
- Travonte Mccready, Construction Supervisor
- John Piposzar, Critical Home Repair Manager
- Jenny Schmidt, Development & Communications Manager
- Ashley Shephard, Family Services Coordinator
- Nora Skiver, Volunteer Coordinator
- Wayne Suggs, Construction Director
- Jim Thomas, Construction Supervisor
- Tracy Tracy, Finance and Office Manager
- Madeline Turley, Communications Coordinator
Meet the Habitat Choptank ReStore Team
- Anne Davis, ReStore Manager
- Kelly McKinney, ReStore Sales Floor Manager
- Keith Myers, ReStore Transportation & Truck Manager
Meet the Habitat Choptank Board of Directors
- Jeffrey Joseph, President
- Jodi Cavanaugh, Vice-President
- George Dappert, Treasurer
- Mary Ellen Bauer, Secretary
- Eddie Beasley
- Paul D. Brant
- Christine Doria
- Chris Hauge
- Adrian Holmes
- Latasha Nichols
- Daphan Smith
- Mary Taylor-Acree
Habitat Choptank is an independent organization that is overseen by a board of directors and governed by its own policies. If you have a complaint about Habitat Choptank, please contact us at 410-476-3204 to discuss the issue or concern.
If you believe your concern cannot be adequately addressed or resolved by the affiliate, or if your concern relates to Habitat Choptank leadership (board president or executive director), notify Habitat for Humanity International by following the process outlined on Habitat.org.
To find out more about Habitat for Humanity International, click here.