Join our team
Habitat Choptank is hiring for positions at the affiliate office in Trappe, MD! Positions are listed below.
We’re also looking for an AmeriCorps Volunteer! This is a full-time paid position with an educational stipend! Click the link below to review the position description. To apply, click here.
The Habitat Choptank ReStore is also hiring! Click below to read the position descriptions. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Habitat Choptank Staff
- Scott Baynard, Construction Supervisor
- Tara Felts, Director of Housing Counseling & Family Services, HUD Certified Housing Counselor
- JoAnn Hansen, Chief Executive Officer
- Pat Ingram, Client Services Manager
- John Piposzar, Critical Home Repair Manager
- Jenny Schmidt, Chief Development Officer
- Connie Stewart, Americorps Family Services Coordinator – Homeownership Program
- Wayne Suggs, Construction Director
- Jim Thomas, Construction Supervisor
- Tre’ Shawn Todd, Family Services Coordinator – Repair Program
- Tracy Tracy, Chief Financial Officer
- Madeline Turley, Communications Coordinator
Meet the Habitat Choptank ReStore Team
- Anne Davis, ReStore Manager
- Michael Jenkins, Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Kelly McKinney, Sales Floor Manager
- Keith Myers, Warehouse Manager
Meet the Habitat Choptank Board of Directors
- Jeffrey Joseph, President
- Jodi Cavanaugh, Vice-President
- Christine Doria, Treasurer
- George Dappert, Secretary
- Eddie Beasley
- Lamont Goodson
- Chris Hauge
- Adrian Holmes
- Latasha Nichols
- Daphan Smith
- Curtis Snyder
- Mary Taylor-Acree
Habitat Choptank is an independent organization that is overseen by a board of directors and governed by its own policies. If you have a complaint about Habitat Choptank, please contact us at 410-476-3204 to discuss the issue or concern.
If you believe your concern cannot be adequately addressed or resolved by the affiliate, or if your concern relates to Habitat Choptank leadership (board president or executive director), notify Habitat for Humanity International by following the process outlined on Habitat.org.
To find out more about Habitat for Humanity International, click here.