Want to support Habitat Choptank?
Enter our ReStore ReDesign, choose a ReStore item, and ReDesign it into something amazing for our auction!
About this Event
You can support Habitat Choptank and get creative at the same time! Enter our ReStore ReDesign, and you get to choose a ReStore item and ReDesign it into something amazing! All items will become part of the Silent Auction at our “Forever Home” fundraising event on June 6, 2020!
Instructions, rules, and important dates are detailed below.
- Participants have until March 15, 2020 to enter.
- Participating in the event requires an entry fee of $50. Habitat Choptank reserves the right to deny a registration.
- Each participant will receive an email with instructions and $150 of “ReStore Dollars” to acquire an item to be used in the project.
- Participants can then go select item(s) from the Habitat Choptank ReStore at 8610 Commerce Drive in Easton, MD. Please note that the Habitat Choptank ReStore is undergoing renovation and there may be changes to the hours of operation. You can check for any hour changes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-820-6186.
- ReStore Dollars can be used once at the time of item selection and only for this project, and exclusively at the Habitat Choptank ReStore. Excess not spent will be forfeited.
- Items that could be used include small tables, hutches, hardwood chairs/stools, upholstered chairs, bed frames, and more!
- The completed item with documentation, including a photo and description, must be submitted to Habitat Choptank by May 2, 2020. The name and key information about credentials of each participant will be included in the on-line write-up, as well as printed materials at the event. If the participant determines he/she cannot complete the project, all ReStore items must be returned.
- Items will be on-line for bidding by May 11, 2020. Bidding will conclude at the “Forever Home” fundraiser on June 6, 2020.
- ReStore gift certificate prizes for creativity and amount raised will be awarded!
Please contact Jenny Schmidt, Development and Communications Manager at Habitat Choptank with any questions. She can be reached at 410-476-3204 or email@example.com.